The Ruger 10/22 Target autoloading rifle features a cold hammer forged barrel, which is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw V-block system.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Heavy, cold hammer-forged barrel with recessed target crown and spiral design.
- Unique target trigger features a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
- Flat buttplate with rubber buttpad and sling swivels on black laminate stock.
- Model Number: 1121
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Brown Laminate
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 7.5 lb.
- Overall Length: 38.50″
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Grooves: 6