What’s in the Box
- Ruger Competition 10/22 Semi-Auto Rifle (Left Handed)
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Ruger Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Challenge Coin
- Cleaning Cloth
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is proud to introduce a new, left-handed configuration of the Ruger Custom Shop® 10/22® Competition Rifle. This new model boasts left-side ejection and a left-handed charging handle and push-button cross-bolt manual safety, all fed from a detachable 10-round rotary magazine specially designed for this rifle. While this model gives left-handed shooters everything they need in a .22 LR competition firearm, right-handed shooters will also appreciate the left-side charging handle – particularly those shooting from the bench.
The receiver is secured in a painted and textured laminated stock that provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip. The stock also features a fully adjustable cheek rest, which can be repositioned horizontally and vertically to allow for a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable.
The 16-1/8″ bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and also is threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories. The barrel also features a proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber which has proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
The 10/22 Competition Rifle features a hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined, heat-treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum receiver with an integral, optics-ready, 30 MOA Picatinny rail. The custom receiver is paired with a heat-treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action, enabling the highest level of performance. The dual bedding system incorporates a second lug, ensuring the receiver is securely fixed to the stock. This rifle also features an innovative second barrel locator to provide a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy. The receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
This feature-packed 10/22 rifle also comes equipped with: the popular Ruger® BX-Trigger® which provides a smooth take-up and crisp break; an oversized bolt handle for ease of charging; a match bolt release that allows the bolt to be released forward with a quick pull to the rear and release; and an extended, ambidextrous magazine release.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines. See ShopRuger.com for left-handed 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- ompatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: 10/22 Competition
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Twist Rate: 1:16″ RH
- Overall Length: 36″
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Hard-Coat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
- Sights: None – Optics-Ready 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Magazine Capacity: 10