What’s in the Box
- Ruger Security-9 9mm Pistol
- (3) Magazines
- Gun Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Chambered in 9mm Luger and utilizing a 15-round, double-stack magazine, the Security-9 strikes the perfect balance between a compact and full-size pistol. It is small and light enough to be easily concealed and comfortably carried, yet has twice the capacity of slimmer 9mm Luger pistols.
At the range, both new and advanced shooters will appreciate the easy-to-rack slide; short, crisp trigger pull; eye-catching sights; and ergonomic, textured grip frame. The American-made Security-9 is constructed around a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails; a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel; and a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with an integral accessory rail.
The Secure Action used in the Security-9 is the same as the LCP® II and is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP fire control system, combining the smooth trigger pull of the LCP with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action. Safety features include a bladed trigger safety, external manual safety, neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension, and a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Compact for easy concealment, the Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with black oxide, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Internal, Secure Action™ hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: three alloy steel magazines.
- Model Number: 3825
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15+1
- Style: Pro
- Manual Safety: No
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Overall Length: 7.24″
- Sights: Steel Tritium Sights
- Magazines Included: 3
- Weight: 23.8 oz.
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Slide Width: 1.02″
- Height: 5″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No
- UPC: 7-36676-03825-1