What’s in the Box
- Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle with Speckled Black/Brown Hardwood Stock
- (2) 20-Round Magazines
- Scope Rings
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
From the farm and ranch to the deep woods and personal defense, the Mini-14 has been the people’s choice. Its shorter barrel and overall length make it a favorite in any application where reliability, maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities.
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Compact hammer-forged barrel with factory-installed flash suppressor.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
- Model Number: 5889
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Stock: Speckled Black/Brown Hardwood
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Capacity: 20
- Finish: Blued
- Weight: 7.2 lb.
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Length of Pull: 13.62″
- Grooves: 6
- UPC: 7-36676-05889-1