What’s in the Box
- Ruger MAX-9 Pro 9mm Pistol with Tritium Fiber Optic Day/Night Front Sight
- (1) 12-Round Magazine
- (1) 10-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
This is the Ruger MAX-9 Pro 9mm Pistol with Tritium Fiber Optic Day/Night Front Sight.
nthusiast for years, the versatile MAX-9™ is sure to meet your personal protection needs. Comfortable enough to conceal in an inside the waistband holster or pocket holster, this micro-sized pistol has it all – without compromising on capacity or features. Rugged, reliable, affordable – the Ruger® MAX-9™.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: Max-9 Pro
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.20″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″ RH
- Overall Length: 6″
- Barrel & Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 12+1
- Feature: Optics Ready
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel