What`s in the Box
- LCRx 357 Magnum DA/SA Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner`s Manual
This new LCRx® is chambered in .357 Magnum and features a 3-inch barrel, adjustable rear sight, exposed hammer and full-size, smooth Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®. This latest addition to the LCR® line maintains all the features of the original LCR®, including a uniquely engineered double-action trigger pull and patented friction-reducing cam fire control system.
- Monolithic frame is made from 400 series stainless steel.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Model Number: 5444
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 3″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 21.3 oz.
- Height: 5.80″
- Overall Length: 7.50″
- Capacity: 5
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No