What’s in the Box
- Ruger LCRx 327 Federal Magnum Double-Action Revolver
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The newest addition to the LCRx family, the LCRx in 327 Federal Magnum features an external hammer for single-action use, as well as a Hogue Tamer grip. The Ruger LCR is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Model Number: 5462
- Caliber: 327 FED MAG
- Grip: Hogue Tamer Monogrip
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 17.7 oz.
- Height: 4.50″
- Overall Length: 6.50″
- Capacity: 6
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes