What’s in the box
- Custom Shop Competition 10/22 Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Lock / Clamp
- Owners Manual
- Hard Case
- Custom Shop Certificate
- Challenge Coin
- Cleaning Cloth & Decal
The 10/22 Competition Rifle features a hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined, heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum receiver with an integral, optics-ready, 30 MOA picatinny rail. The custom receiver is paired with a 4140, heat treated and nitrided, match CNC-machined bolt to create a tight-fitting, smooth action that will enable the highest level of performance. The receiver incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring it is securely bedded to the stock. This rifle also features an exclusive second barrel locator to provide a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy. The receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
The 16-1/8″ bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and also is threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories. The barrel also features a proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber which has proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
The receiver is secured in a painted and textured laminated stock that provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip. The stock also features a fully adjustable cheek rest, which can be repositioned horizontally and vertically to allow the customer to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum that allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5-3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided match CNC-machined bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger® Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
- Model: 31120
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
- Material: Aluminum
- Sights: None – Optics-Ready 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Finish: Hard-Coat Anodized Black
- Capacity: 10
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Length of Pull: 13.50″
- Overall Length: 36″
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Grooves: 6