What’s in the Box
- Ruger American Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor with Flat Dark Earth Magpul Hunter American Stock
- (1) Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The American Rifle Hunter from Ruger is outfitted with a factory-installed Flat Dark Earth Magpul Hunter American Stock, which features a fully adjustable length of pull and comb height. Heavy-contour (.850″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull (spacers included) and comb height (available from Magpul®) and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavy-contour (.850″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility.
- Model Number: 26998
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Magpul® Hunter American
- Magazine: Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 9.3 lb.
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Overall Length: 43.25″ – 45.25″
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Length of Pull: 13″ – 15″
- Grooves: 5
- UPC: 7-36676-26998-3