What’s in the Box
- American Rifle Predator 6mm Creedmoor
- (1) Detachable Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger American Rifle Predator is now available in 6mm Creedmoor. The 100% American-made Ruger American Rifle has set new standards of performance among full-featured, bolt-action rifles. The Ruger American Rifle Predator features a moss green synthetic stock, a heavier tapered, free-floated, threaded barrel and a factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail. Originally designed as a longer-range hunting rifle, the Predator has proven itself in long-range target shooting as well. In this new chambering, with a 1:7.7″ twist and 22″ barrel, the Ruger American Rifle Predator in 6mm Creedmoor offers a cost-effective option for those interested in seeing how far they can stretch out what has become one of America’s favorite hunting rifles.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel (5/8″-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Model Number: 16948
- Caliber: 6mm Creedmoor
- Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 4
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Twist: 1:7.7″ RH
- Overall Length: 42″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Grooves: 5