What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 Rifle
- (1) 10 Round Magazine
- Trigger Padlock
- Owner’s Manual
The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, ”plinking,” small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Model: 10/22 International TALO Exclusive
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10+1
- # of Magazines: 1
- Finish: Polished Stainless
- Stock: Walnut Mannlicher
- Sights: Adjustable Rear and Front Blade
- Barrel Length: 18.5”
- Additional Info: Sling Swivels
- Additional Info: Recoil Pad